Friday, June 11, 2010

The Road's Review: Reflection

Hey Texas 4-H!  I hope everyone had a blast at roundup.  The hard work we have put into this project was definitely worth it.  I was a junior this year so next year I will see all of  you again as a "Has Been"  state council member. :)

Whitley and Colt-  You guys are amazing!  Thank you for everything.  You inspired me when I had writers block, you helped when I was crazy busy, and you were the best friends I needed.  Y'all were great to work with.  It was so so so much fun!  I'll come visit y'all next year... "college tours."

Amy & Texas Tech Collegiate 4-H- We couldn't have done it without you!  Thank you so much! Y'all rock!!!

Good luck to next year's press corps.  I hope you enjoy it as much as we have.  A word of advice... bring breakfast food with you!  You'll thank me later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment