Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Guest Blog: Amy Dromgoole

Hey everyone! Hope you are all having a wonderful time at the 2010 Texas 4-H State Roundup. We have been very busy working on the completion of Day 3 and 4 issues of Clover Coverage: The Road's Review. Overall, this has been an awesome experience. I am thankful to be able to use my skills to give back to a program that shaped me into the person I am today.

The people I have been blessed to work with are great-- Kyle Merten, Colt Helmer, Whitley James and Erin Reid. Everyone was vested in making this new aspect of roundup a success. Sure, we've hit some bumps along the road but I think this new project has been very well received.

I have seen people reading the issues and it makes me proud (even though I talked to one kid who made it into a hat to shelter him from the rain) that people are reading something that we all put a great deal of time and effort into.

After this busy week of promoting Texas Tech University, Collegiate 4-H, Clover Coverage and 4-H as a whole, I have got to say it has made me proud to be a part of this great organization.

CC- Road's Review Staff

No comments:

Post a Comment