Thursday, June 3, 2010

Countdown 3 days, Interview: Amy Dromgoole


Here we are on Day 3 of our countdown to roundup! Hope everyone is getting excited and prepared for the week's activities. Today we get to hear from Amy Dromgoole our "unofficial" Clover Coverage staff member. She is a senior agricultural communications major at Texas Tech and has helped with layouts, taking photos and editing our articles.

"This experience has been great. I didn't know what to expect but every step of this process has been fun. I have to say my favorite part would have to be the "Q&A" sections in the newsletter. The staff interviewed Toby Lepley, Kyle Merten, Chris Boleman and council advisors Kelli Lehman and Matt Tarpley. I think readers will be interested in hearing what these people have to say - I know I was. I am also excited and nervous about the 4K for 4-H. I'm not much of a runner, but three of us Red Raiders had some shirts made so I hope I appreciate their "cuteness" when I'm running laps :-/. Other than that, I'm honored someone would think of me to help with the Press Corp. I write and do layouts at my internship all the time but never got to employ what I know to something that I care about: 4-H and youth - especially Colt Helmer, Whitley James and Erin Reid. It has been great to be a part of all of the new and exciting changes!"

So everyone get excited to participate in the brand new 2010 4-H roundup!

CC-Road's Review Staff

No comments:

Post a Comment