Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Countdown 4 Days, Interview: Erin Reid


Here we are! Four more days until we all meet at College Station for our biggest event in Texas 4-H each year, wow! It was not that long ago that we were all nervous to even begin thinking about and planning this project. And now that we are here...well now we're nervous to see how it unfolds! But don't you fret! Your second interview with a Road Review Staff Member is here!! Let's hear what Erin Reid has to say about working on this project!


"My favorite article I've written is on the Brison Bursey Band! I originally wanted to write it because Brison is from Quanah, Texas, which is in my district. He is really down to earth and easy to talk to so we got distracted when talking about Graham, Quanah and Childress and all of the people we both know. It was really fun to write. He told me to check out his new album which hit stores in April and said I would probably like the songs "California Can" and "I've Been Waiting." He was right! I love good concerts and I'm so excited to see a local guy rock roundup, especially since he wrote the "One Day" song for the 4-H One-Day Project. It has been really awesome to see people perform for us who take their time to help 4-Hers out. This project was a lot of fun for me since I worked on the Press Corp at the last State Congress and I love writing newspaper articles - especially the interesting ones. I really feel special to be able to start a new tradition for Texas 4-Hers."

Are you ready for the Brison Bursey concert? We are! We can't wait to see you there and hear the One Day song live in concert! Check in tomorrow for another interview of your Road's Review Staff!

P.S.- Did we mention that it's only four days away? Exciting!

CC- Road's Review Staff

No comments:

Post a Comment