Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Busy Bees!!!


Below: Nathan Newman giving a pumped up speech!
Left: a participant in the blind-leading skit


Above: State Council Members before a skit

Below: Matt Kinsel before the spirit competition




Hey everyone! I have just settled down after competing in livestock judging all day long. Let me tell you, four sets of reasons can take alot out of a busy girl like me. I want to congratulate every team that made it to state roundup this year. Livestock judging is very competitive and I know everyone has worked so hard for today. This was my last livestock judging contest ever so I'm kind of bummed, but hopely I can get on some judging teams at Texas A&M! So since I have gotten back from livestock I have heard nothing but great things about this morning's Clover Coverage distribution and ESPECIALLY the Pump it Up Pep Rally. I would like to shout out to Nate Newman and the rest of his committee for doing a fantastic job on preparing for the rallies and I can't wait for everyone to experience Shannon Pickard in tomorrow's rally. I hope everyone has fun at the assembly tonight and good luck to all who still have contests!


P.S.-The photos above are of today's pep rally!


CC- Road's Review

No comments:

Post a Comment